Chopped, milled and double dedusted - available from stockists or contact us for bulk delivery.
- Quick and easy to make up and maintain deep, comfortable beds.
- Faster to muck out and with less wastage than both shavings and whole straw
- Double dust and spore extracted to minimise respiratory issues like COPD and IAD
- Proven as the most economical and durable bedding for horses *
- Highly absorbent and odour free due to high tech milling process
- Composts easily and quickly, unlike shavings, so is soil-friendly
- Local and sustainable production reduces carbon footprint
- Red Tractor quality assured for consistent quality
- Compact and waterproof so can be stored outside to save space
- Available 12 months of the year
- Ideal for transporting to shows and events
- Sold in 20kg bales in sealed, recyclable plastic
- Works out at £7 a bag
* Prinsenk, 2017, Journal of Applied Animal Research
Delivery details (link)